Thursday, August 11, 2011

Week Eleven

Hi Guys!

I seriously cannot believe it's Thursday night again and I have just pushed through the hundreds of pictures we took this week to prepare this blog.  I don't know why, but it seems the days are going faster than usual since we started this project.  Like I mentioned in our last post, we were in La Crosse this weekend for Sam and Jenni's wedding.  It was such a beautiful day and Evan captured some really amazing moments for them!  We are excited to show them the pictures and very thankful that we got to be there for their special day!  It was definitely a relief to head back to Eau Claire Saturday night and be able to settle back in here.  We ventured out one night to the drive-in.  It is literally about three miles away from our house and so cheap.  It's $8 a person for a double feature.  We saw Cowboys & Aliens (epic) and the Change-Up (a let down).  I have to admit I am bummed that they line up changed because last week it was Cowboys and Harry Potter.   It was so fun to be able to go see some movies and have Anna long for the ride.  I think she liked it and she ended up passing out on Evan during the last movie.  The rest of the week we have spent enjoying our apartment.  I think Anna really missed our home since she messed it up really well!

Hope you enjoy this week's pictures!!












With love,
Anna, Evan, and Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment