Thursday, December 8, 2011

Let it snow. Let it snow.

Hey guys,

Wow guys, what a week!  I don't even know where to begin.  Saturday, we got piled with a ton of snow. The following 4 days was on and off snow fall. I think i can safely say winter is here in full force.  We ended up taking an unexpected trip on Sunday to visit our Uncle Ron in the hospital.  He may be the strongest man I have had the privilege of knowing in my life.  I am also so proud to call that man my Godfather.  We ended the evening at Eric, Mae, and Grace's with the rest of the siblings to watch the nail biter of a Packer game.  It feels good to be 12-0.  Anna has really been enjoying playing in the snow and we try to get outside with her as much as possible and as much as she can handle the cold weather.  We end most days next to our fireplace with a good Christmas movie on the TV.  We love the holidays and could not be more excited that they are here.  Please enjoy this weeks photos.










With love,
Anna, Evan, and Gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment